Friday, November 18, 2005



HELLO!

It was quite a productive day of job-huntings. We met as early as 9.30 a.m before heading to some Ubi place. Figured our own way there la. So ulu pandang like whats. BUT! Yeah. Initially, I was quite interessted in the job. It's like some IT exhibition for 6 days at Expo. $5/hr but there's an additional bonus of min.$50 and max $100. So the final pay will be at least $400. Shuang right? I was damn damn attracted by the pay la.

Well, anyway, I might not want it already. After that, we went to some office at Outram. It's this job about suryveying people. Each completely filled survey, you'll earn $2. Easy money eh? Need not people to pay or whatever, just do a survey and get a lucky draw ticket. COMPLETELY FREE. Not bad huh. BUT! There's a certain target group and criterias are so many many. Must be 28 year old and above, married/engaged, a creditcard holder, total incom above $4000.. Duh. Anyway, I think Kelly they all are going for it. Actually that Mr Nice Guy has already accepted the 4 of us, but I'm still contemplating.

BECAUSE! I've found a job of my love!

After Outram, we headed to city. There's this job, whereby we have to dress up as fairies!!!! To sell a newly-launched products, scented oil blotter (By Watsons I think). $7/hr!!!! Whooohoo. High pay. And at Airport. Nice deal eh. Yup. And they'll put us in pairs to walk around and giving out samples. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! SO I LOVE DRESSING UP AS FAIRY! So cool. But might or might not get it. Have to go for the interview on next Wed. Hope I'd get it, cos' I really really love it! Bless me ya?



All right. It has been a really long day for all of us. Travelling here and there, to and fro. Totally drained. And my flu is getting from bad to worse. Tmr's band. Damnit.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 6:50 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT